News for Package Session
|Latest Version:||2.2a (21 Aug 2003).|
|Requirements:||Emacs-20.2, XEmacs-20.2, or higher.|
No menu support for Emacs before Version 21.1.
|Note:||You cannot share the same session file between Emacs and XEmacs.|
|Licence:||GNU General Public License.|
Changes with Release 2.2a
Changes with Release 2.2
- Bug fix: on XEmacs, initialization would fail without menus "File" and "Edit" in menubar.
- Improve "jump to the position of the last change", now jumps successively to change positions by repeated invocation of the command. Better computation of undo positions.
- Improved session file handling: private file, user interaction if save fails.
- Minor bug fixes. Miscellaneous.
session/lisp/session.elinto your load-path and byte-compile it.
Insert the following code into your Emacs init file
(require 'session) (add-hook 'after-init-hook 'session-initialize)
- If you want to customize package Session, use M-x customize-group RET session RET or the customize entry in menu Options.
Installation instructions with explanations can be found in file
session/INSTALL of the distribution.